Perks WW Channel to present case study on channel incentives automation and participate in panel discussion at B2B Marketing Exchange 2020.
Perks WW Channel will exhibit at booth #407, offer platform demo.
LITTLE ROCK, AR (February 11, 2020) - Perks WW Channel, a premier provider of channel incentives automation that drive business performance, is proud to be a gold sponsor for B2BMX 2020, hosted by Demand Gen Report in Scottsdale, AZ from February 24-26, 2020.
At this three-day conference designed for high-performance B2B marketers, Perks WW Channel will have subject matter experts presenting a case study and participating in a panel discussion covering channel incentives automation.
Monday, February 24
Join Claudio Ayub, Perks WW Chief Strategy Officer, on Monday, February 24 as he presents “A Tale of Incentives Automation Case Study,” showcasing how to accelerate partners’ engagement and time to revenue.
Key Takeaways from the case study will include:
- How to use channel incentives automation to create a compelling partner experience, increase partner engagement and accelerate results.
- How to engage partners in new ways by integrating multiple incentive types along the partner’s journey into a single incentive framework.
- Find the right level of investment to optimize the sales and marketing performance of your indirect partners.
- Learn to combine individual-, team-, and company-level incentives into a single behavior-based incentives strategy.
- See the benefits of measuring and analyzing ROI with one tool across incentive types.
Tuesday, February 25
On Tuesday, February 25, a panel discussion will take place on “Incentive Automation – Outpace, don’t outspend, your competition.”
Key takeaways from the panel discussion will include:
- Learn about the positive impact IA (incentives automation) is having on engaging partners by combining enablement (MDF/Co-Op), pre-sales (Rewards, Spiffs), and post-sales (Rebates) incentives.
- Determine the right level of investment on a single behavioral-based incentive strategy to optimize the sales and marketing performance of your indirect partners.
- Learn to track, measure and analyze IA performance, and get the precise information and analysis you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Attending B2BMX this year? We’d love to meet you. Stop by booth #407 to see a demo of our channel incentives automation platform or schedule a meeting with our subject matter experts, Claudio Ayub, Perks WW Channel Chief Strategy Officer, or Craig DeWolf, Perks WW Channel VP, Marketing Enablement.
About Perks WW Channel
Perks WW Channel provides incentive services and software to help you engage your B2B and indirect channel partners to improve sales effectiveness. With a listing on the Salesforce AppExchange and a global user base exceeding 14 million users, Perks WW Channel brings vendors closer to their channel partners through personalized, easy-to-use, and rewarding incentive programs that drive business goals. We help you take care of your channel so the channel will take care of you.
Powered by the latest cloud, social, mobile, and data science technologies, Perks WW has set a rapid pace of innovation through the Perks WW Enterprise Engagement Engine® (E3), which provides clients more flexibility and capabilities to accelerate growth. E3 is a powerful next generation, flexible, multi-tenant platform that provides a consistent, modern user experience across any device. E3 comprises multiple modules seamlessly bound to address customers’ needs, in a way that individual components cannot deliver on their own.
E3 is a game-changer for Perks WW and our customers, and it’s driving an unparalleled level of innovation across our entire industry. No other company is delivering this kind of platform, ecosystem, and user experience to enable companies to transform themselves and engage with their target audience in entirely new ways. E3 delivers a participant experience that is actionable, interactive, and gamified—through dashboards, progress bars, social media, and analytics—always letting participants know, where they stand on their journey.
About the AuthorMore Content by Perks WW Channel Experts