This month’s roundup of employee incentive and engagement news covers managing your talent, keeping employees motivated through the summer months, the millennial mindset and an interview with Google’s Senior Vice President of People Operations.
- Huffington Post: The Recipe for Talent Retention
- Harvard Business Review: What Millennials Want from a New Job
- Business2Community: Management During the Summer Months – Boosting Employee Engagement
- Fortune: Millennials Want Peace and Quiet at Work, Not Free Snacks
- National Public Radio: How Google’s Laszlo Bock is Making Work Better
About the AuthorMore Content by Deb Broderson