This month’s roundup of employee incentive and engagement news covers managing your talent, keeping employees motivated through the summer months, the millennial mindset and an interview with Google’s Senior Vice President of People Operations.
- Huffington Post: The Recipe for Talent Retention
- Harvard Business Review: What Millennials Want from a New Job
- Business2Community: Management During the Summer Months – Boosting Employee Engagement
- Fortune: Millennials Want Peace and Quiet at Work, Not Free Snacks
- National Public Radio: How Google’s Laszlo Bock is Making Work Better
About the Author
Deb Broderson comes to Perks with 30 years of diverse experience leading channel marketing, marketing operations and program management teams within the technology industry. Deb has provided strategic direction to Fortune 500 clients, developed and executed global, multi-channel, go-to-market strategies and created worldwide field marketing organizations. Deb has worked on both the agency and client-side of the business, providing a well-rounded perspective to client challenges. Deb was honored as one of the Top 50 Channel Chiefs in North America by CRN.More Content by Deb Broderson