Now in its fifth year, the survey and awards program was designed by Best Companies Group and Arkansas Business to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in Arkansas, benefiting the state's economy, workforce and businesses.
As a provider of employee engagement strategies and software, the award is especially significant to Perks WW. Perks WW’s CEO, Jeff Ford, considers employee recognition and reward as a part of the company DNA. The organization strives to create a culture where employees feel valued and, in turn, are invested in the company.
The employee benefits at Perks Worldwide:
- Operational incentive bonuses
- Employee recognition program that rewards points to use to purchase merchandise
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and dental insurance
- Employer 401K contribution
- Ping pong table
- Onsite yoga class
- Annual Lake Day outing
- Onsite chair massage
- Dog-friendly office
“We are honored to be one of the 36 Arkansas companies named as a best place to work. We’ve got an incredible team at Perks WW, and we are dedicated to fostering professional growth and recognizing employee contributions to our business goals.”
-Jeff Ford, CEO Perks Worldwide
Companies from across the state entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Arkansas.
- The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation.
- The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. This part of the process was worth approximately 75% of the total evaluation.
This is the second recognition Perks WW has received this year for their commitment to and positive feedback from employees. The company also received Gusto’s Extra Mile Award for exceptional employee experience through benefits.
About the Author
Perks is an incentive program provider focused on helping organizations reach their goals.More Content by Perks WW Incentive Programs