Congratulations. You launched your Incentive Program. Now what? As part of your launch you sent emails, have given managers information to discuss in team meetings and utilized multi-channel communications but your active participation numbers still aren’t what you projected. Now what? You already made your investment in the incentive program, so at this point your projected ROI is being negatively impacted with each person who isn’t participating. Even with a strong communication strategy in place, the power of phone calls is sometimes overlooked. Consider how Concierge Services can help.
Concierge Service for Incentive Programs?
Yes. Concierge Services help to increase participation through a plan of ongoing outreach to both non-participants or inactive participants. How does it work?
- As you start assessing your registration and participant metrics, identify the gaps in participation. For example, if you expected 1000 people to actively participate but you only have 250 active participants, target the 750 non-participants for calls.
- Develop standardized questions to ask and create web-forms to track responses.
- Train whoever will call how use these questions to get the best possible information and show them how they can help register people.
- If they have success getting someone registered, track that person’s participation to document the value of the investment of time and money in concierge services
- If they still aren’t earning points, call them again.
Concierge services value is two-fold. First is to increase participation, the second is to collect data about why people are (or aren’t) participating. A high-touch model is often a very effective element of your communication strategy. We often get so immersed in emails, meetings, social media, etc., that we forget the power of the phone call. A call out plan can improve registration rates, inform participants of upcoming promotions or promotions about to end, and gather information about program perceptions.
Tell us, what are you doing?
About the Author
Jeff Ford is a co-founder of Perks and was the original architect of Perk’s SaaS incentive solution. Since the inception of the company, he has spearheaded the direction of everything from IT to Operations to Finance. He is passionate about technology and how the web has truly changed how we work and motivate our employees, partners and customers. Jeff’s background, prior to Perks, was spent as a solution architect, web developer and as a controller in the distribution and logistics industry. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, from the University of Central Arkansas. He brings his dog Xee to work every day and considers himself lucky and proud to be a part of such a great team.More Content by Jeff Ford